- I prefer CDs over digital downloading. I don't know why, since I'm joined at the hip with my iPod, but it's much more permant to have a CD, so in case the computer breaks, then you have a hard copy of the music. That, and they are pretty.
- I love cupcakes, better than actual cakes.
- I have seen every episode of Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty, Sex and the City, Secret Life, Golden Girls, and Everybody Loves Raymond. I am often found to be quoting it on a daily basis.
- The type of music I like changes weekly. I have over three thousand songs on my iTunes, however my favorite bands/artists: The Bangles, All Time Low, Demi Lovato, and Christina Aguilera. However, lately Luke Bryan is also on that list.
- I have an obession with the eighties.
- I spend at least a half of an hour outside a day, usually reading. I find the sun to be relaxing, and fresh air is always good. My favorite place to read is on the beach. I don't know why, it's just easier to concentrate.
- I'm bad at math. Like really bad. However my favorite subject is English, as you probably guessed, since I enjoy reading and writing. I however enjoy history; there's something about learning about what happened yesterday, and how people lived that just fasicinates me.
- I'm currently listening to Country Girl (Shake it for me) by Luke Bryan. It's my theme song for the summer.
- I have a snoopy obession. I seriously own everything that you can possibly think of. I am also wearing a snoopy shirt as I'm writing this, and my birthday cake
- I hate my cell phone. Like a lot. Right now, I'm trying to call someone and the call won't go through.
- When it comes to relationships, I tend to be really shy. I used to never be, but I guess with time, I kinda forgot how to make my 'move' and such. Needless to say, I'm not the best in the love department..
- I enjoy spending lots of time with my friends. Why? Cause they are awesome! As some saying from someone goes "I get by with the help of my friends".
- I've played the flute for nine years, and plan to contuie it through out college.
- I'm not very coordinated, but I love to dance. (And tend to hurt myself in the process)
- My favorite color is purple.
- My people who inspire me are: my mother, Demi Lovato, my grandfather, Christina Aguilera, Betty Swarez, and Lorelai GIlmore.
- I have four movies that I call my favorite: Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Sabrina, (1995) and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
- If I can live on one food for the rest of my life it would be soup, because a: it's good, and b: it's really good for you.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
A couple of days ago, I turned 18. And since, I can't think of anything legit to write, I decided to write a list of 18 facts about myself. So here you go folks..:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment