Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Guilty Pleasure Playlist.

Everyone has that guilty pleasure that they don't want to talk  about. Often times, it's because they have some sort of fear of being judged. So, after thinking about this, I made a playlist called "The Guilty Pleasure Playlist," with all music that I can't help but enjoy..


  1. Red by Taylor Swift. Although, I'm into hard, classic rock that probably makes people who really into this sort of music want to scream, I still like her. I like it because it's the kind of music that you can relate to and sing out loud like you own it. 
  2. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I love this song because it makes me feel good about myself. The end.
  3. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. I used to like Nicki Minaj way back when. Therefore, whenever this song (or any other song from Pink Friday for that matter) I can't help but wanting to sing along.
  4. Come Clean by Hilary Duff. Okay, so what 90s kid didn't enjoy her?
  5. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Okay, so it's not a guilty pleasure, but this song is so pretty. I'm such a chick.
  6. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. Okay, who doesn't know all of the words to this song? Seriously, it gets into your head. Plus, it's so true!
I think that we shouldn't be ashamed about our guilty pleasures, and we should just own them. After all, it's all just something that we like, and we shouldn't have to hide it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment