Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hi!

Okay, so I'm a bad blogger. I haven't been writing as much as I would like to or as I should. Sorry internet people who actually read this. I was dealing with a backache, which was really annoying me because I couldn't do much other than crying about how much it hurt. Oh, and watching glee, because glee is awesome if I do say so myself. In addition to that, I was spending a lot of time with a friend of mine, fine a REALLY good friend of mine who was going away to school halfway across the country and I wouldn't get to see for a long time. Okay fine, December but still going from seeing each other at least once a week to not seeing each other for weeks on end. If he's reading this, I want him to know that I'm happy for him no matter how far he goes. However, it didn't soften the blow of having to say goodbye to someone whose been a major part of my life for the past few years. Although one can say that it's not a goodbye, it is simply a see you later.
This is more of a housekeeping entry than an actual artsy entry. I'm going to aim to write more pieces, because I enjoy writing, and I want to be a better writer. Although with this whole college and finding work thing, in addition to having a social life it could be hard. But hey, I'm up for the challenge. That's the thing about the internet. We often forget that there is a life beyond the screens.
Oh, and one more announcement! I had written a guest post on my friend's blog! I hope you guys can check it out because I think that I did fairly awesome, if I do say so myself. (Link's posted at the bottom of this entry)
Til Next Time,
Natalie
http://emmajudy.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-natalie-loves-wednesdaya-guest-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment