Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Will Find Anyway to Your Wild Heart

It's no secret that I've been single for a long time, and looking for someone to spend my life with. I've pretty much complained about being single for a while, and my relationship status has been a constantly been an inspiration for a blog post. Or several.
Lately, I've been thinking more and more about what I want in a relationship. I guess you can say I want a partner; someone who I can just be with. Maybe someone who I want to marry if the opportunity presents itself. However, my recent development in the whole relationship saga, is not only about what I want in a partner. It's about what I want in a relationship and what I want for myself.
I believe I'm like a bird, because I soar with my dreams. I want to be someone who does more than have children and be a wife. I want to write amazing things, meet musicians that I love and I want to travel. I want to do things not in the traditional sense, rather in the sense of doing things that are good for me. Call it marching to the beat of my own drum, if you will. I call it doing great things.
Every day, I am learning more and more about me. I'm the type of person who listens to Lil' Kim, Elton John and Ozzy, all in the same hour. I am the type of person who takes pictures for the perfect Instagram, and spend more money on my iTunes library than I do on food. To feel like a bad ass, I blast "Du Hast" while I'm driving.  I don't want to stay in the same place and I want to explore every path and try to find new ways to the same result. I have anxiety and I sometimes need moments to myself.  I am a wild heart, someone that sees whatever she wants in her hind sight and will do just about anything to get it.
I don't want the cliche thing. I want my own thing. I don't know what exactly it is that I'm looking for, but at the end of the day, I know I'll find it. 

2 comments:

  1. You will find a love that's as wild and lovely as you and your heart. You'll adventure and listen to music. I know you'll find it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) this comment made my day!

      Delete