Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Semester Reading List Update #1

Already four weeks have gone by, and we're now finally in the middle of the semester. I'm hopeful more than anything that these next few months come by quick, and May 12, 2016 comes by quickly. With that being said, thanks to snowstorms and trying to relax more in the semester. Every morning, I make time for coffee and a book, and then finish every day with something to read. On average, I read about one book a week. Instead of writing reviews, I'm going to just update you all on what I've read and have yet to read. I recommend all of the books I've read, and am impressed with all of them. However, I especially recommend "The Rosie Project," "It's Kind of a Funny Story" and "All The Bright Places." Here's an update on my progress:

Books Not On The List:
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini
"Distance Between Us" by Kasie West

Semester Reading List:
  1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West 
  2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire 
  3. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks 
  4. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Every Day by David Levithan
  6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  7. Rocks by Joe Perry 
  8. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison
  9. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
Looking foreword to my current read, "Crown of Midnight" and updating you more on my progress in the next month! What are you reading? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment