Thursday, March 24, 2016

Semester Reading List Update #2

Hey everyone! So, it's spring break, so that means it's time to check in on my reading list progress! I've managed, despite the challenges of a tough semester, to get a few more books read. Currently, this semester, I've read nine books thus far. That's definitely surpassing my goal to read ten this semester! Some of the books were on the list, while others were not.
While Spring Break continues, I hope to use the time to catch up on my reading! I'm currently reading "Wedding Night" by Sophie Kinsella. What have you been reading lately?

Not On List Reads:
Books Not On The List:
"It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini
"Distance Between Us" by Kasie West
"Better Than Before" by Gretchen Rubin
"What I Thought Was True" by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Semester Reading List:
  1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West 
  2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire 
  3. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks 
  4. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Every Day by David Levithan
  6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  7. Rocks by Joe Perry 
  8. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison
  9. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

No comments:

Post a Comment