Thursday, June 7, 2012

Outcome.

Fate.
Karma.
Destiny.
Religon.
We all agree on something that makes us believe on we get what we give. Whether it's God and prayer, or just karma, we have some kind of belief. We hear sayings such as 'what goes around comes around', or "karma's a bitch", the prospect of getting what we give out. So, if you shout 'fuck you' to the delivery guy, and you trip on something, this, my friend is karma. A strange example of it, yes, but I think you all got the point.
I agree with this statement, but I think that there's more out there than this. There's more out there than sitting on your ass and waiting for something to happen. Whether it may be a job or a relationship, if you don't put yourself on the line, you're not going to get what you want, or deserve in life. Wishing only gets you so far. If you don't try, then you're not going far. Sure, the whole karma this is true, and I believe that. There's more than that, though. Let's say, you want good grades. You can just sit on the sidelines, make wishes at 11:11 for them, but you don't do any kind of studying. OR you can study your ass off, and get a good grade, because you studied, and worked hard for it.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in prayer. I believe in wishing my probelms away at 11:11. But, I also know that hard work can also play a huge role in your outcome, or your ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment