Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pensee.

I've been a subscripter of the dictionary.com word of the day program, in an attempt to build a wider vocab. Today's word is pensee. Pensee means reflection or thought. Since I'm about to embark on a journey of graduating high school, I figured it was a good time to pensee, or to reflect.
High school has been awesome. I mean I met awesome people, went through a lot of crazy experiences, and learned that I'm awesome. What could be better?
I guess life is what you make of it. High school is like life in that respect. It's what you make of it. I had some bad experiences such as breakups, fights with friends, and drama. But once you rise above it, and do better than before, the world is your oyster, and the end.
Anways, I'm much too lazy to write a fully thought out blog entry.
Oh, and I'm graduating in two days.
Oh, and I'm awesome.
Oh, and I'm too lazy to charge my phone.
Oh, and I'm watching the news.
Oh, and I'm 36 tweets away from tweeting 10,000 times.
Oh, and I miss someone.
Oh, and I want a hug.
Oh, and I'm bored.
Oh, and I really should stop doing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment