Monday, October 8, 2012

Easy Smores!

One of my favorite foods of all time is the classic smore. Unfortunately, the campfire ain't exactly my scene, so I've tried to improvise, and I've FINALLY found a winner. Therefore, readers, I must share it with you.

For this you will need:
  • A couple of grahm crackers. 
  • Chocolate with marshmellow center. 
Basically, all you do is stick the chocolate between the two crackers, and you're good. I've never tried it warm..but if y'all do, please let me know...
Enjoy!

Also: I would like also to ask all of my readers out there for a little help with something. I'm currently working on a novel, and I need names for all of my minor characters, because I can't figure out what the hell to name these people. Any ideas would be appericated.

No comments:

Post a Comment