Monday, October 1, 2012

Simply Snoopy.

For those of you who know me personally, you'll know that I have a snoopy obession. Personally, he's the cutest darn beagle...well ever. Especially when he dances around and flies an airplane. Yeah, that beagle can do just about anything.
Tommorow is Snoopy's 62nd birthday (my he looks good for his age, if I do say so myself.) And I wanted to take a moment to dedicate my blog to him, because he's the world's most awesome cartoon beagle ever made. He's inspired me so much to be great and to be adventurous. Snoopy is legit the world's most awesome person ever. And he's a beagle. He dances and his friendship with Woodstock is well solid. He's so cute, and is one of the few people who actually can cheer me up when I'm down. He's a chef, he's a pilot, he's a writer. He's a busy little dog.
So happy birthday Snoopy. Thanks for being awesome for 62 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment