Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Theme Songs.

Everyone has that song of theirs that makes them want to get up and dance. Everyone has that song of theirs that makes them want to do something. It's their pick me up, it's their chocolate at the end of the day.
I'm a victim of that notion. In fact, I have a lot of those songs. I'm a huge fan of making playlists, so here's the songs that do that for me.

1. Material Girl-Madonna
2. Girl Gone Wild-Madonna
3. Holiday-Madonna
4. Walk This Way-Aerosmith
5. Dream On-Aerosmith
6. Get A Grip-Aerosmith
7. The Grand Illusion-Styx
8. I'm A Girl-Nashville
9. HellRaiser-Ozzy Osbourne

What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. TROUBLEMAKER- Olly Murs
    GOLDDUST- DJ Fresh
    MR. SAXOBEAT- Alexandra Stan
    BLACKOUT- Breathe Carolina
    ALWAYS ON THE RUN- Yuksek
    THE CITY- Madeon
    SAVE THE WORLD - KNIFE PARTY REMIX- Swedish House Mafia
    COMMANDER- Kelly Rowland
    VANITY- Christina Aguilera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I introduced you to one of those songs.

    ReplyDelete