Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bucket List

Okay, so everyone has a list of things that they want to do during their lifetime. Whether or not that they make sense, they are there for us to forever wonder. Things that we have to do by the time we die. I got to thinking, what is on my list? So after careful thinking here's my list.

  1. Go to the bar featured in the television show Cheers when I turn 21. 
  2. See Aerosmith live in concert. 
  3. Learn Latin.
  4. Volunteer at a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving.
  5. Go to Italy at least three times. 
  6. Ride the Aerosmith ride. 
  7. Go to Disney World. 
  8. Write at least one novel in my life that gets published.
  9. Go to a special event that has to do with the Royal Family, because I'm obsessed with them. Whether it's a wedding or something, it still would be awesome.
  10. Help as many people I can when I become a therapist with problems that they may have, whether trivial or serious.
  11. To make a difference, and an imprint in this world sometime before I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment