Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Currently...

Hey guys! It's hard to believe that it's November. I still feel like summer was yesterday and not like three months ago. Where did the time go? Anyways, since it's been a while since I've told you all about my life, here's what I've been up to:

  • Currently getting really excited to get my car soon! That's right blogging audience, I can drive! I got my license, finally, a few months ago, and the high still has yet to wear off. I was lucky enough to get a car from my grandma's dead brother. Since I am the only one out of all my cousins who didn't have a car at the time, I got it. However, since it took me a while to get my license, I am just now getting it in driving condition. But since it's a 2001 Honda civic, I do unfortunately have to worry about the whole recall thing. Fun. But yay, cars!
  • Currently looking at different ways to curl my hair. I'm really getting into the whole curly hair thing, like Carrie Bradshaw has in the early seasons of Sex and the City. I have somewhat wavy hair, but I really want to have her similar hairstyle going on. If you all have some tips for curling hair, let me know!
  • Currently, I am not ready for finals.
  • Currently, I want my friends to come home so I can annoy them on a local level. Griffin, and Gabriel you know those two clowns.
  • Currently, I am looking foreword to having some time off soon to be thankful for life. 
What's up with you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment