Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Things I Love Tuesdays-Intials

I like having things that are personalized to my own liking. I like how it's something that is sort of made for me, even though I know that I am not the only one with the 'N' initial. I have jewelry, and I have stationary, and I am so happy with those investments. Here's what I recently have acclimated to my initial collection, however I am excited to continue growing it.
Want your initials on a necklace? Fifth & Mae has you covered. Their initial necklace is inexpensive, and it's really great quality. Mine is silver, however if you don't like it then it comes in rose and yellow gold.
Want your initials on a pad? I got mine as a gift, but craft stores such as Michaels and JoAnn has them for about a dollar!
Want your initials on a ring? Even though it's discontinued, you can find them on Amazon! Dogeared has amazing initial jewelry. I recently got the N one and I haven't taken it off since! You can find them anywhere from TJ Maxx to Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment