Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Spotify, oh My!

Recently, I've decided to invest in Spotify premium. At the time that I decided to buy it, I had gotten three months of it for 99 cents. Basically, I don't have to get ads, and can have music that's available to me online, that can be used on my computer, phone, iPod touch, and iPad. And, the best part is that you can have all of the songs in the world without worrying about losing all of your songs. Since I recently lost most of my songs, it's something that is extremely exciting.
I've been using it for about a week now, and I love it. My friend Gabriel was the person that told me about it, because they had it. At first I was skeptical, because I was attached to my little purple iPod nano, and buying music for it. However, I soon realized that I was running out of space with it. So, the deal with the Spotify made me decide to do so.
I like it that I get have all of the music pretty much on there, and for one low price (10 dollars a month; five dollars for students) I could listen to whatever I want. I don't have to pay to download music, unless I really want to listen to it.
So, the bottom line? If you're tired of constantly buying music, get Spotify premium. Then you don't have to constantly worrying about making sure that you have enough space for every song that you want to listen to, don't have to worry about losing your music, and well, you can listen to it virtually anywhere. Unless I was the last person in the world buying music off of iTunes, in which you all can judge me.
How do you get your music? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment