Monday, January 12, 2015

Spring 2015 Goals!

It's hard to believe that tomorrow I'll be starting my 6th semester in college. Now that all of my university requirements are out of the way, I am basically left with my classes for my major, which is Journalism, and my minor which is Creative Writing. This semester I'll be taking three journalism classes, and two english classes. It's a strange feeling to not have any science or math classes, but I'll take it.
This semester I don't really have any goals, so I guess the title of this entry was a little bit deceiving. However, I do a few aspirations.
The first is to enjoy every minute. Time is way too precious and honestly, it moves way too fast. I can't believe that I am in my junior year of college, and in about a year I'll be in my last semester in college. I feel like there's not enough opportunities that I've taken advantage of, and I want to be able to do more than just be stressed. Maybe go to more school functions, meet more people, you know all of that fun stuff. Maybe now that I have a car I can actually do things.
The second is to do the best that I can. I want to give my academics my all, because I'm not going to be in a classroom much longer. Plus, the more you give, the more you get right? I want to go out with a fizzle AND a bang!
College students, what are you going to focus on this semester? 

No comments:

Post a Comment