Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Semester Reading List Final Update/Summer Reading List

Hey everyone!
So, it's been a while since I've last posted my reading endeavors, so I'm going to take some time to update you all what I've been reading since I've last posted a reading list update back in March. In January, I've posted about what I wanted to read this semester. Now that it's over, I can safely say that I'm satisfied with how I fulfilled my reading goals and am now am interested in creating a summer reading list for the summer. (Since that's when I do the bulk of my reading anyways)
Throughout the semester, I have read 15 books. They were:

  1. "It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini
  2. "Distance Between Us" by Kasie West
  3. "Better Than Before" by Gretchen Rubin
  4. "What I Thought Was True" by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  5. "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare
  6. "City of Ashes" by Cassandra Clare
  7. "Crown of Midnight" by Sarah J. Maas
  8. "Every Day" by David Leviathan
  9. "The Geography of You and Me" by Jennifer Smith
  10. "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg
  11. "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
  12. "Wedding Night" by Sophie Kinsella
  13. "The Fill-In Boyfriend" by Kasie West 
  14. "The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simison
  15. "All the Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven

This summer, I aspire to read:

  • "Me After You" by JoJo Meyes
  • "P.S. I Love You" by Cecila Ahern  
  • "Rocks" by Joe Perry 
  • Books 3-6 of the City of Bones series
  • The rest of the Throne of Glass series 
  • The new Emily Giffin novel (expected to be released in June!) 
  • "Shopaholic to the Rescue" by Sophie Kinsella
What are you planning to read this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment