Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions

2012 has bought a lot of things, both good and bad for me. The good of course being that I graduated high school and have started college, yay. The bad being that I've lost friendships that I really wished that I haven't lost, friends that were very near and dear to me. But the most important thing of the year is that I learned that I can take anything that is thrown in my way. I'm no longer afraid to walk in the face of the fire of fear, in fact I welcome it.
However, I have some goals and things that I would like to accomplish during this upcoming year. My resolutions range from improving myself, for the recent future, and the not so recent future. My new year's resolutions include the following:
  1. Eat less chocolate. I've been seriously turning into a chocolate addict, and it's really bad. Not only for me, but for my body. I try to treat my body like a temple, sacred, and I want to treasure what I'm given. I don't want to wiegh my body down with things that are not good for me. Not going to lie, I'm still going to eat cookies and cupcakes..just not so much.
  2. Try to do better in school. I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to be Albert Einsteen and have a 4.0. With that being said, I should try my very best to reach perfection. I did really well for my first semester, now I want to try even harder, and do even better..except for math. That I make no promises. 
  3. To meet more people. I have a hard time getting out there and meeting new people. I want to join more clubs, and perhaps make more friends, which is always a good thing. 
  4. To write something, and actually finish it. I'm going to be a novelist..I kinda should finish something that I've written, ficitonwise. My goal is to write and complete a novel during the year 2013..even if it sucks..then I'll always be able to edit and make it better. 
  5. The strength accept the things I can not change, to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment