Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Confessions, Welcome 2013.

I've decided that 2013 is going to be my year. Why? Cause I fucking said so, that's why. I mean seriously. It's going to rock. Yes, I have too much optimism and positivity, but I've spent too much of last year being a pessimist, which isn't exactly a good thing either. So here's to self confidence, and having a big ego! Yay! However, I still have a few thoughts about 2012. One I miss my best friend who I once considered to be a sister, and although we moved on to different parts of our lives, I miss our friendship. I miss being close to another friend, and talking to them everyday. I miss just being close to them in general. I also wanted to say 2012 didn't totally suck, and that I'm truly grateful for my posse for having my back for all of the ups and downs, left and rights. You all know who you are. No need for me to write that list.
Let's make 2013 sparkle people.

No comments:

Post a Comment