Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Libary Longings.

Shall I compare thee to a summer day,
He tells me with the dusty book wide open.
We stood together in a crowded library,
He's decided to woo me with the sweet words of dead poets.
His gaze every lasting,
His eyes never leaving mine,
They seem to scream to me 'i like you, i like you!'
I wondered if mine were screaming as well.
My lips crave the taste of his,
The taste of his lips.
Then it feels like time has frozen,
We have no words left to say.
So we let our actions speak for us.
Surrounded by the many love stories, young and old around us.
Shall I compare this to a winter's day?
This chilly feeling in my veins
Makes me want this moment to last forever.

Hey guys, so I have to write a poem for my English class. Is this good?

No comments:

Post a Comment