- Staying Strong by Demi Lovato. Okay, let me say that Demi is my homegirl. But her book is awesome. I just downloaded it yesterday, and the book is talking about staying strong everyday of the year. My goal with this book is to (starting on January 1st) read it everyday and embrace some of her positive energy. I think that being positive is the first step to making something really and truly great.
- The rest of the Pretty Little Liars books. My friend Alessia got me hooked on these books, and I read the first two within days. I can't wait to read the rest, because they are so intense. You literally can't put the books down, so I really want to finish the books. And then watch the show.
- The Fame Game series by Lauren Conrad. I love Lauren Conrad in general, and her books are awesome. I've read L.A. Candy, Sweet Little Lies, and Sugar and Spice over the summer. Now that I heard that she has more books out, I want to read those as well.
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. Okay, so John Green is amazing. I really want to read this book, because it looks really interesting. I mean a guy that only dates girls named Katherine? Come on. That's pretty interesting.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. I really like John Green's books, and I really want to get around to finishing them all this year. I honestly don't know what this book is about, but I'm looking foreward to reading it.
- The One and Only by Emily Giffin. Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors. My favorite book of all time is Something Borrowed. This is the only book by her that I haven't read by her, so I am expecting that this book will be really good.
- Dreamland, Keeping the Moon, The Moon and More and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. Sarah Dessen is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors too. I'm lucky that the library that I work at has them. I really like her books because they remind me of summer. Like the others, I can't put them down as well.
- Blog Inc. Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community. I saw this while reading a few of Rachel from Sunshine and Sinatra's old blog entries, and I feel like as a blogger, that might be something that I should read to give my blog a bigger mark in the blogger world.
Okay, so it looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of reading in this new year! What is on your reading bucket list?
(the images have been provided to you by google images. Thank you google)