Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Finals Week Pep Talk

Okay so it's finals week. That means it's time for the cramming sessions to start, and for people who haven't exactly been working as hard as they should to try to get their act together. The library's packed, and anxiety is all around.
Yup, my college readers know what I am talking about.
I hate tests. So much. Whenever I get them, sometimes I just blank. It sucks because I put hours and hours of studying into these tests just to blank. Now whose had that happen before?
So to all of those taking finals this week, good luck! Study hard, eat lots of cookies, and remember one thing-you in fact can get through this. After finals are over, you have a long break ahead of you. Work hard now, and party later.
May the force be with you everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment