Monday, October 13, 2014

"I Woke Up Like This" (Not A Fashion Blog Post)

I am not a fashion blogger by any means, but I am like your average college student. I have zero to no time between my jobs, schoolwork, and trying to stay sane and have somewhat of a social life. Therefore, I can't (and don't) have the time to spend constantly picking out well out together outfits. However, I still manage to put together reasonably well outfits on a daily basis in under ten minutes. Here's my tips on 'how to look more polished when in reality I just woke up like this.'
Jeans:
As a college student, it's so easy to throw on a pair of leggings and a comfy sweatshirt when going to class. However, we often leave out jeans as being an acceptable part of one's wardrobe. They are mostly comfortable, and inexpensive. Pairing jeans at least with a sweatshirt makes the outfit a tad bit more polished then sweatpants or leggings. I'm a huge fan of the jogging, which looks like jeans, but in reality they are soft and super comfortable on the inside.
Having a key shoe: 
I am a huge fan of leather boots for fall. Whenever I wear leggings, I often pair them with leather boots. Pairing them with a good shoe often makes the outfit feel more put together than simply wearing sneakers with your leggings. Often, my boots look really awesome and put together with the leggings.
Jewelry:
In my opinion, jewelry is awesome. Wearing jewelry is something that gives a plain outfit a little extra 'oomph' when you're trying to get ready. Anything from a pair of simple stud earrings (pearl earrings are a classic) to a watch jewelry can really spice up an outfit.

What are your fashion tips and tricks? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you. I myself love wearing scarfs. It's so simple yet makes your outfit look put together. Also, it's good when you don't feel like put necklaces on.
    Xoxo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete