Monday, October 27, 2014

The Best Advice.

We always ask for advice when it comes to relationships. Does he like me? What should I do while we're fighting? Why isn't he texting me back? We often are so unsure of ourselves, or what to do about the situation that we often second-guess our own instincts when it comes to relationships. 
When I go through the occasional melodrama with a relationship or a guy, there's one piece of advice that I constantly play back to myself. And now, I'm going to share it with you all, because I am either wanting you all to be just like me, or I actually want you to be educated and know my secret of life. Ready? I know you all are. 
Honestly the best advice that I can give to anyone out there trying to figure out romance and their way around the word is to simply give yourself the same advice that you would give a friend. So many times, I would tell a friend to do something that I myself wouldn't have the nerve to do. 
For example, let's say I have a friend named Audrey. Audrey and her boo-thang (yes I said that, deal with it) have been having constant arguments with each other about various things. If this was me, I would sit in a corner and let this happen to me. However, since this is Audrey a person that is not me and I genuinely care about, I would say something like speak up and do something about it. 
I think that we often put ourselves down, and underestimate the amount of love that we deserve. So people that actually read this, whoever you are, let me tell you this. 
You deserve the very best. You deserve someone who makes you smile, someone that makes you feel like you are floating,  someone that feels like they don't deserve you, and someone that will move mountains to make you happy. If you're not feeling that, than you're doing it wrong. To me, it's plain and simple. 
At the end of the day, once you realize that you're in fact worthy of happiness, then you're ten times likely to have a relationship that will leave you extremely excited to be in it. I think that the best advice that I can give you all is to put yourself on a pedestal, be a queen on a thrown, and to just know what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment