Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Summer 2015 Wish List

Hi my name is Natalie and I'm a shopaholic. I'm trying to save money, however, there's a few pieces out there that are making that really difficult. Here's what's on my summer wish list this upcoming summer:

Source
Dooney and Bourke pouchette in Mint and Black:
I'm a huge fan of the wristlet game, and since I don't have to carry a heavy bag everywhere I go I typically take a wristlet everywhere but work. However, now that I have car keys I can't just carry a wristlet everywhere. So, the pouchette comes in because it can fit my wallet, car keys and my lip balm. The mint has been my favorite color as of late, however I would get one in that color as well as black. (Black is a basic color, but for now I'm just getting the mint.)

Source
LC Lauren Conrad Minnie Mouse T-Shirt:
I'm in love with the new Lauren Conrad collection! I love the t-shirt collections, because they are cute and fun. And of course, Lauren Conrad does it right. I can't wait to head to Kohl's to get one!

Source
Alex and Ani Elephant Bangle:
Elephants are my favorite animals, so naturally I want to add this to my #charmedarms collection.
What is on your summer wish list? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment