Saturday, August 15, 2015

Book Review: #GirlBoss

 Image result for girlboss
 Source
As the summer winds down, I'm knocking down the last few books on my Summer Reading List. I'm looking foreword to getting to say I've read almost every one of the books I've wanted to read this summer, plus a few additional ones which I'm so glad I got the chance to read. However, today's review will focus on the famous #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. I've heard about this book from various bloggers and social media and really wanted to read the book.So, thanks to my town library having it, I finally was able to.
#Girlboss was about Amoruso's rise to fame with Nasty Gal, a clothing shop that was started on eBay and branched out to be a million dollar business. The book contains tips on how to be successful opening your own business and in life. It also talked a lot about Amoruso's experiences creating a successful business such as Nasty Gal.
I personally liked this book, because it contained a lot of great tips that related to me about work and about how to be a better employee. If you're a college student, I do recommend reading it. I also recommend it to bloggers, as we build our own brands and get a bigger place on the internet because it contains tips on how to have success.
Overall, if you're debating about picking this book up, say no more. Just do it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment