Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Semester Reading List

Over the summer, I have surpassed my reading goals. So, this semester I decided to create another list of books I wanted to read. However, because of the fact that I'm taking two literature courses over this semester, I'm going to not have as much time as I did in the summer to read books. (However one of the courses is really interesting--young adult literature!) But, I'm going to need to do a little reading for fun every once in a while, so hopefully I'll be able to tackle these books. 

  1. The Lo-Down by Lo Bowsworth 
  2. Made in Reality by Stephanie Pratt 
  3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  4. The Rosie Project by Graemie Simison
  5. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes 
  6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
If I can read at least a few of these books, I'll be really happy. However, between all of the other responsibilities I'll have, I'm sure that reading will be the last thing I can think of doing. However, I'll keep you posted, and like what I did this summer, I'll be sure to post about my progress. 

2 comments:

  1. I always find it so difficult to read for pleasure during school, but I hope you get to read at least a few of these books! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's hard to figure it out, but hopefully I'll get to read a couple. :)

      Delete