Over the summer, I have surpassed my reading goals. So, this semester I decided to create another list of books I wanted to read. However, because of the fact that I'm taking two literature courses over this semester, I'm going to not have as much time as I did in the summer to read books. (However one of the courses is really interesting--young adult literature!) But, I'm going to need to do a little reading for fun every once in a while, so hopefully I'll be able to tackle these books.
- The Lo-Down by Lo Bowsworth
- Made in Reality by Stephanie Pratt
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Rosie Project by Graemie Simison
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
If I can read at least a few of these books, I'll be really happy. However, between all of the other responsibilities I'll have, I'm sure that reading will be the last thing I can think of doing. However, I'll keep you posted, and like what I did this summer, I'll be sure to post about my progress.