Fall is fast approaching despite the fact temperatures are still in the 90's. However, some of the fall tastes and sights are fast approaching. Here's somethings I'm looking foreword to in this upcoming season:
- Pumpkin Flavored...Anything: This speaks for itself. Pumpkin flavored coffee is literally the best thing ever.
- Charlie Brown specials: Nothing says fall like It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
- Perfect Artsy Instagram posts: If you follow me on Instagram, then you'll notice I am the queen on posting landscape, pictures of my boots in leaves, and that perfect pumpkin spice latte.
- Apple cider: Like I said earlier, the foods of fall are the best.
- Layers: Finally, I won't have to sweat on my way to class...I hope.
Great post, but just a grammar tip: I noticed that in many of your blog entries, you often mix up words, and it becomes confusing for the reader. Your overall point gets lost in the grammar mistakes. For example, in the above post, you wrote that you are looking "foreword" to fall. The correct way to phrase this idea is that you are looking "forward" to fall. "Forward" and "foreword" are not interchangeable, and have two entirely different meanings. "Foreword" is a noun that describes a preface or an introductory statement in a piece of writing (Ex: "I just finished writing the foreword for my new novel"), while "forward" is used as an adjective to refer to a direction or a time in the future (Ex: "I am looking forward to the holidays"). If you correct small grammar errors like this, your writing will become so much better! Hope that helps to clear things up for you. Happy writing.ReplyDelete
I agree.. pumpkin flavoured EVERYTHING! Baking a pie tomorrow.. yum!ReplyDelete
i do the artsy instagram posts too! i look forward to it, since i get seasonal depression around this time of year. what is your IG name? I gotta follow you!ReplyDelete
mine is @thatssonatalie what's yours?Delete