Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Things I Love Tuesday-Little Words Project

Many of my readers know that I was really close to my grandfather, whose now deceased. However, what many don't know is his last words to me, which were to "be happy." Since he was always happy and focused on everyone else's happiness, it wasn't surprising that those were his last words.
Recently, I've been going through a bit of a rough time. I have been formally diagnosed with anxiety, and have been dealing with its' effects. I saw the Little Words Project on Instagram, and decided to treat myself to bracelet, because I thought I needed a reminder to be "happy." I also really liked the bracelet, and wanted one to be a part of my jewelry wardrobe
So, I got the bracelet with the words "Be Happy," because of my grandfather. I choose Air Blue Opal, because light blue is one of my favorite colors. The bracelet itself wasn't expensive, and it took about a week for it to arrive home.
When I got it, I was instantly in love with the bracelet, and put it on with my blue Lokai bracelet (pictured above). It even included a note from the company, which instantly made my day. I love how passionate the company is about what they make, and is really refreshing. The bracelet even can be registered on their website, so if you choose to give the bracelet away, then you can track it's journey. Pretty cool, huh?
I've only worn it a few times since getting it, however, everytime I look down on it, it reminds me to aspire to be happy. It goes with Alex and Ani bracelets, as well as my Lokai. However, I know I'll be purchasing another bracelet again, as both gifts for myself, and gifts for friends as the holiday season rolls around. They have great customer service, and a great product. Therefore, for those who are looking for someone to give to friends, families, and of course themselves, look no further. The Little Words Project is a bracelet that offers a great meaning, and of course a great bracelet. And, for about $20, it's definitely worth the investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment