Friday, January 24, 2014

Pinterest Planned My Wedding.

Okay, so like most of you all I have a Pinterest account. One of my boards is if I Ever Had A Wedding. So, Mr. Right. I've planned our wedding. Even though I don't even have a boyfriend. But that's okay. A girl's gotta dream right? That, and lots of viewings of those bridal dress shows have gotten me in the mood to discuss weddings. Friday's bride day!
For starters, I'm not walking down the aisle to "Here Comes the Bride." I don't know why, but when I heard the theme of Braveheart...(Yes I know it's a movie that's pretty damn bloody.) I was like that's the theme is what I'm going to walk down the aisle to that song. And ladies and gentlemen, I am walking down the aisle to that.
The next thing that I really wanted to have, like Carrie Bradshaw, is to have blue heels. Or my version of heels, because I would like to have something blue, so that takes care of that. Now to borrow something, to get something old, and something new. I'm a fourth of the way there, folks.

I really want to dress like Catherine Middleton's. However, I would also settle for this dress. I really don't want a fancy dress, because that's not who I am. Since I admire Catherine, and really respect her style. That is why I would like a dress similiar to hers.
Catherine Middleton Duchess of Cambridge's Long Sleeved Wedding Dress
Dresses that I also wouldn't mind having:
Tennessee Farm Wedding from Brooke Boling  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/10/02/tennessee-farm-wedding-from-brooke-boling/
Your dress!
beautiful bride.
Speaking of style, I want to talk rings. I mean I'll love whatever my hubby to be gets me. But, if he happens to be reading this, I do happen to really like these. You can just take your pick to whatever fits your price point.

#wedding #rings © Amanda Wilcher Photographers | www.amandawilcher.com

Lauren Conrad is engaged!!!
Pretty engagement ring
And let's talk cakes. I like cake. And cupcakes. Needless to say, I better be marrying a dude that respects my sweet tooth.
love letters...
Last but not least, I want my bridesmaids to be to be wearing either purple or black. Okay, before you all criticize me for that, hear me out. I actually think black's one of my favorite colors. I think it's classic, and it makes me feel like a complete and total badass.

One thing I don't want my wedding to be is a glamfest. One thing that I don't want to be is bridezilla. However, I'm a girl. It's okay if I think about the fairy tale ending and my prince charming wherever the hell is. In the mean time, enjoy the other things that spark my interest in the wedding field.
Creative heart made of wedding rings
I wanna do this!
barn setting with elegant details Photography by Gayle Brooker Photography / gaylebrooker.com, Event Planning   Design by Kristin Newman Designs / kristinnewmandesigns.com/, Floral   Lighting Design by Gathering Floral   Event Design / gatheringevents.com
Simply pretty.
So, if you were to have a wedding, what would it be like?

2 comments:

  1. My wedding was so spur of the moment that I didn't get to plan ANYTHING really. But...that's okay, it was sweet and simple and romantic in it's own way. If I had had Pinterest then... holy cow would thing have been different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! and i bet. Pinterest is good for that.

      Delete