So, Valentine's Day is well tomorrow, and you didn't get your significant other some sort of gift to show how much you love them. Oops. Well, have no fear! Here's some ideas for the men to get their ladies (and vice versa!) And yes, let's keep it a secret that you almost forgot about Valentine's Day.
- This idea is totally perfect for both sexes. Making a mix tape, or a CD with some of your favorite love songs. (Need some ideas? Here's my faves) Or put some songs that you probably talked about with that other person, or has some meaning for the two of you. This is perhaps one of my signature gifts for people because I believe that music is one of the best gifts ever. I put a lot of thought in my CDs, so therefore if you're trying to impress someone with your music skills, give this a shot.
- For the gentlemen out there, you should give your women Alex and Ani! It's perfect, because they have a lot of meaning behind the bracelet. If you're stuck on what to get your girl, consider the Skeleton Key one. (You know cause you hold the key to my heart kind of thing.)
- On the subject of jewelry, basically getting anything heart shaped on some kind of metal is always a thumbs up. A personal idea of something I would love is a locket with a picture of the two of you. How romantic!
- A movie with a coupon for a movie night. I don't know why, but this screams romance for me.
Source; my Pinterest
- Candy. Cupcakes. Cookies. Yeah, anything sweet would apply. I've heard that the way to a person's heart is their stomach. That's kind of true, especially with me, cause I love food. Brownie points if you made it for them yourself.
- Last but certainly not least, is to channel your inner Shakespeare by writing a poem for them. That's the way to woo your sweetheart fo shure.
There, now go hit the mall, your computer, your oven, whatever. You got this.