Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social
Hey guys, I've decided to join this linkup called Sunday Social, where you answer questions. On Sunday. So, here's my answers to this week's questions;


  • What is your favorite thing to watch on girl's night?
Something super romantic and cheesy-like a Nicholas Sparks movie. I don't know why but a lot of my friends and I are into those super cry me a river kind of movies. Another favorite is Titanic, because come on it's a classic. 
  •  What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
A favorite has to be Gilmore Girls, mainly cause I have the entire series on DVD. Basically any sitcom would do.  I'm also a fan of the Golden Girls, Sex and the City, Fraiser, and Secret Life. 

  • What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
Whatever's on TV really. I'm so lazy that I just watch random television. 
  • What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
American Hustle! Read my review!
  • What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
Gilmore Girls, Sex and the City, and Nashville. 

6 comments:

  1. Aren't Nicholas Sparks' movies the greatest!?! And Titanic? Can't get enough of Leo… I think I'll go watch that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gilmore Girls too - totally miss watching it when it was new back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have much different tastes, that's interesting.
    I don't watch much television though.
    Except I do love Golden Girls!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden Girls is a classic :D and that's okay! What kinds of shows do you watch?

      Delete