Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday-Facebook/Myspace Quizzes)

Raise your hand if you've had a Myspace back in the day. Now, raise your hand if you had a Myspace but your parents didn't know about it. I got the idea for this on the lovely Raewyn's blog (Read her awesome post here!) And decided to try it. Talk about a throwback. I mean come on, who doesn't remember these?


Where’s the closest hoodie to you right now? I have no clue. 

What restaurant do you think has the Best French Fries? A local diner in my hometown has the best french fries but honestly Red Robin also is a close second. 

When’s the last time you played the board game Clue? I honestly don't remember. 

Who did you last get in an argument with? Probably one of my friends, but I don't remember.

Do you think you could live without your cell phone?: Nope. 

Where is your dad right now?: That's a good question my friends.

How many people do you know of named Adam? At least 2. 

How about Jessica’s? Quite a few. 

Do you do your homework? Everyday, cause if you don't in college you're screwed.

Are you friends with any cheerleaders?:My cousin's a cheerleader? But yeah, I am. 

What was the last thing you burnt? My tongue on my tea.

What was the last picture you took? A picture of the tree outside my house. 

Is your computer slow right now?: Always. 

What’s the best thing about your mom?: Hm, other than the fact that she's probably the most independent person that I know, in addition to being the best mom ever, I've got nothing. 

Have you seen your best friend naked?: Of course, who hasn't? (I'm being sarcastic.) 

Have you ever been in the hospital?: Yes.

Would you date someone that none of your friends like?: Yeah, because at the end of the day it's my decision who I date, not theirs. 

Does your phone have to be charged every day? Not really, but I'm weird and wasteful so yes.

When is the last time you held hands with someone? Right before Gabriel left. 

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do? Be very confused. 

Who did you last hug? Gabriel when he left.  

Have you ever crawled through a window? Duh, that's what all of the cool kids do nowadays. Just kidding I'm not that awesome. 

Where is your mom? Working at her job. 

Morning or night person? "I always preferred noon..." 

What was the last movie you watched? American Hustle.

Any cool scars? Nope.  

Things about the opposite sex you notice first? Either my sense of humor, or my extensive knowledge of Freud.  

What career would you wish to be in? Writer is where it's at, yo. 

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy? enjoy. 

When were you last on your phone? About an hour ago talking to my homeboy Gabriel. 

What were the shoes you wore today? My fake UGGs with buttons. 

Do you like math? Nope, we are mortal enimies. 

Are you currently in a relationship? Maybe I am..maybe I am not. You can be the judge of that.

Do you like hugs? Duh, who doesn't?

Where do you want to go to college? Since I go to college, I don't see the point of this question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment