Happy Saturday to all of you out there. Recently, I've decided to get in better shape and eat better. Or at least try to anyways. Anyways, here are some things that I'm doing to get myself in a healthier and happy place;
- Substitute coffee for tea. I've been having coffee in the morning ever since I've started college. Although I don't have a lot daily, I'm switching to tea, because in addition to it having less calories, there's herbs in your tea that are in fact very healthy for you.
- Eating more salads. I think that this is important because salads are VERY healthy for you. I'm not a huge fan of many salads, but I am trying to get myself to like them more.
- Drinking more water. Dehydration is something that's really bad. Drinking more water is good for you because it helps maintain the balance of bodily fluids, keep your skin looking good, and help keep your kidneys in shape?
- Eating more yogurt. Yogurt is pretty healthy. And it's yummy, and has calcium. There you go.
- Only eating white meat. I don't eat any kind of red meat such as beef, and pork. The only meat that I really eat in excess is grilled chicken (which is really healthy).
So guys, those are some ways that I am trying to get a bit more healthier. I am trying to eat healthy, because it just feels really good. I think it's important, because then you are making a choice than can help you down the line. I also feel really good when I have more healthier foods in my diet. So tell me. How are you trying to be more healthy?