Tuesday, July 22, 2014

20s Goals, PT1.

In less than a year, I will be turning the big 21. That means in less than 365 days,  I will be able to drink legally, and gamble. Fun stuff, becoming a full fledged adult. However, before I reach this milestone, I would like to have done more. Therefore, here's my bucket list for my 20s-part one of 10.

  1. Travel to at least one different state. I really need to do some traveling, because there's so much of the world that I have yet to see. Whether its to visit Gabriel, a day trip to Rhode Island or New York, I just want to see what else is out there other than little ol' CT. 
  2. Stop overthinking. I overthink pretty much everything, whether it's what outfit I wear, to my romantic relationships. I need to do more than think, and this is the prime opportunity to start. 
  3. Get on Dean's List. I really need to bring up my GPA, because it's important to graduate college with a bang. Plus, I really want to give more in my classes. 
  4. Blog more. I've becoming more and more involved in the blogger community, and I want to grow and continuously expand my blog. 
  5. See Frozen. I really want to see this movie, and still have yet to see it.  Everyone has seen it and loves it so I want to see what the hype is about. 
  6. Become more comfortable with myself. I have grown to love myself, because I believe that's really important. However, I want to become even more comfortable with myself, and realize my worth. 
What are your goals for yourself? 

7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic goals! Not over thinking and being comfortable take time, but they'll come :-) Good luck with traveling! Where are you going to school? My family all lives in CT, I was actually born there, and most of them went to Quinipiac in Hamden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? i was considering oing there since its not too far from where i live! what a small world! :D thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. also, i'm going to school at SCSU.

      Delete
    3. awesome! It's such a nice school and area- my family loves going to the sleeping giant lol. Anyway! Good luck and enjoy!

      Delete
    4. Thank you! And it's so pretty there!

      Delete
  2. I'm 28, and although Frozen wasn't out for me to see back then, I had pretty much the same ones (deans list and to travel more). #2 and #6, just so you know, are basically a given. They'll happen automatically, not on your time but it does comes with growing up. This made me reminisce, thanks for the flashback :)

    Farin
    http://farinvazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's good to know! thank you for stopping by

      Delete