In less than a year, I will be turning the big 21. That means in less than 365 days, I will be able to drink legally, and gamble. Fun stuff, becoming a full fledged adult. However, before I reach this milestone, I would like to have done more. Therefore, here's my bucket list for my 20s-part one of 10.
- Travel to at least one different state. I really need to do some traveling, because there's so much of the world that I have yet to see. Whether its to visit Gabriel, a day trip to Rhode Island or New York, I just want to see what else is out there other than little ol' CT.
- Stop overthinking. I overthink pretty much everything, whether it's what outfit I wear, to my romantic relationships. I need to do more than think, and this is the prime opportunity to start.
- Get on Dean's List. I really need to bring up my GPA, because it's important to graduate college with a bang. Plus, I really want to give more in my classes.
- Blog more. I've becoming more and more involved in the blogger community, and I want to grow and continuously expand my blog.
- See Frozen. I really want to see this movie, and still have yet to see it. Everyone has seen it and loves it so I want to see what the hype is about.
- Become more comfortable with myself. I have grown to love myself, because I believe that's really important. However, I want to become even more comfortable with myself, and realize my worth.
What are your goals for yourself?