Monday, July 14, 2014

CVS Haul

Recently, I took a trip to my favorite drugstore which is CVS. I like CVS mainly because I have an extra care card, which helps me get tons of deals. A few weeks ago, I had a 25 percent off coupon, in addition to some extra care bucks. So, needless to say I just had to go. And it's a good idea that I did, because I was able to find tons of awesome stuff for less than twenty dollars!


  • Minnie Mouse Beanie Baby-(not pictured) I have a thing for Minnie, and I've recently started to accumulate some stuffed Minnies. They happened to have a stuffed Minnie Beanie Baby, like the one that you see here, so I decided to buy her. My inner child was really happy, because I have a thing for stuffed animals, particularly Beanie Babies. 

  • EOS Lip Balms: I recently noticed that I was running out of my favorite Chapstick, so I decided to pick this one up. I got the blueberry one this time, and I'm really excited because I've never tried that flavor.
  • M and Ms: My mom wanted these new special M and Ms, and so I got her a couple to make her happy.
  • Body Spray. Apparently, CVS has body spray. I didn't know this. And get this? It smells amazing. I was running out of my other stuff, and I wasn't going to order it online (I usually get Victoria's Secret) So, I was pleased to find nice smelling body spray for 3 dollars.
  • Sally Hansen Nail Polish (Quick Dry) in Blue Away. I love the quick dry stuff, because let's be honest, I don't have the patience for regular polish. They did have a deal where if you spent ten dollars, then you could get four dollars of Extra Care Bucks, but I didn't really see that much that I actually like other than this amazing color. 
What's your favorite drugstore? 

8 comments:

  1. I just bought some of the EOS lip balm this weekend too - I went with the lemon flavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my fave! Do you gave a lemon flavor

      Delete
  2. I use my extra bucks card all the time at CVS. It's a good haul! :-)

    Kelly
    www.alovelylifeindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CVS is awesome. My husband laughs and shakes his head every time I use my Extra Care card because I almost ALWAYS get coupons back. :) Love EOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom does too! I do too:) thanks for stopping by and commenting

    ReplyDelete
  5. CVS is amazing! Especially with all the rewards they offer! I've never used EOS but I hear it's amazing, may have to get me some

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get some! (on a coupon, it's rather pricy.) I reccomend anything with berries or the mint one because it smells like a thin mint. And I love their rewards! :)

      Delete