Monday, September 8, 2014

So That's What's Up.

Hi everyone whose a friend, or just a casual reader here on this lovely blog over here. As many of you know, I took a week off to get used to the whole school mode thing. I am so glad that I did, but now I figured that I would give you a life update, because I never give you one, and I have been out for a while, so I wanted to share what was going on in my life.
I started my job at my school's newspaper as the opinions editor, and I am in love with the job. I am so excited to go and do something that I am passionate about. I basically write 2 to 3 600 word articles and then I put the paper together. The people who are also on the paper are great people, and every time that I go to work, I honestly feel like Carrie Bradshaw whenever I go to work. I am so grateful for this opportunity because it's experience to help me get into my dream school which is Columbia University's Journalism School graduate program. I still work my other job one day a week, and it's okay. 
I am also taking four three credit classes, and one four credit classes. For the first time in my five semesters, I enjoy all of my classes. I am taking three writing classes, and I have classes all day Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also really don't feel like it's school work, because most of these classes are in a field that I am interested in. One of my classes even goes to the beach for field studies! 
Other than that, I have been getting used to having my best friends far away. Griffin and Gabriel are away at school, and I really miss them. However, I have been hanging out with my friends who go to my school so that's always a good. 
My life is pretty boring, but I am looking foreword to having an interesting semester! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment