Monday, April 13, 2015

Flower Power

                                   Dooney and Bourke bag and Wallet; Lilly Pulitzer Phone Case
Lately, it seems like I've been really into florals. Flower bags, phone cases, and wallets. As I prepare for spring, it's the perfect thing to brighten up every day. Even though the weather may not comply with you.
Whenever I wear florals, I instantly feel ten times better. Since spring has been taking a lot longer than usual to get here, having some flowers in my daily routine really help with chasing away the winter blues.
                                                         My first Lilly Purchase! 
Sometimes, it can be a bit much to wear florals, and some may think that the patterns may be too busy for them. However,  as much as I gravitate towards darker colors, I let my accessories be a little more fun.
My favorites? A Lilly Pulzter phone case, thanks to TJ Maxx, which was my first Lilly item! I definately will be back for more! Also, a Dooney and Bourke wallet with flowers(a TJ Maxx find, notice a trend here), which is my favorite because it has a pocket for my phone. Of course, a Dooney and Bourke Nylon Shopper totes with yellow flowers, which has enough room for everything that I need and much more. (thank you QVC). I also have my eye on a few LC Lauren Conrad pieces, because floral tops are perfect for spring.
What is your favorite spring trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment