Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pearls Are A Girl's Best Friend


Source
Move over, diamonds. There's another classic in town. And that my friend is pearls.
I've worn pearl earrings since I was in seventh grade. My mom bought them for me as a Christmas gift, and they've been the perfect addition to several of my outfits. However, nowadays, my love for pearls has grown, which expanded my collection. In addition to my mom's gift, I now own at least four pairs of earrings (in a wide range of colors) as well as bracelets that I've either made or purchased.
Pearls go with everything. One of the things that I really like about them was that they were timeless. In my opinion, buying something with pearls in it is really a true investment. You'll be wearing them for years, as I clearly said in my example earlier.
Many people often compare them to Audrey's necklace in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. Although the necklace is beautiful to say the least, it's a little too much for everyday wear if you ask me. My way of wearing this classic is simple. Either a pair of studs to add some class to an outfit, or a little dainty bracelet. With pearls, a little goes a long way.
Some of my favorites? The lovely and affordable QVC-they have a wonderful pearl bracelet available for $17! Plus, in some of the colors are perfect for summer. Or, of course the simple white?
And of course, you can't go wrong with the simple pearl stud earring. Get one in white, and I guarantee that you'll have a piece that lasts for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment