Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday

Lately, it seems like I've been bitten by the shopping bug. As spring approaches, I've been craving brighter clothing and floral patterns. As well as that, I'm just ready for a few new things in my close.
Alex and Ani:In the summer, it seems like I'm always wearing my Alex and Ani bracelets. Since I'm not in a classroom, I don't have to fight with them to write. Also long sleeves make having charmed arms a bit challenging. This summer, I want to add a few additions to my Alex and Ani collection. I want to add the elephant (they are my favorite animal) and the Cinderella one, since lately it's been my obsession. Both of these bracelets I want to add in silver, because all of my gold ones seemed to turn.
iPhone 6:Lately, my phone seemed to be a bit...well not working for lack of better words. I have the 4, and it's starting to show it's age. The camera isn't working as well as it used to, and my battery has been dying quicker than ever before. My upgrade is up in June, and honestly, I'm ready for it. I am planning for the 6, because I figured that not only would it be the better choice, it would last longer. I want the newest, because I know that it will stay current at least for a while. I am debating about getting the gold or the black one, but since I have a few months until I have to decide, I have time. (Also currently saving.)
 
Lilly Pulitzer...well anything: Lilly has just arrived to Target, and I want to buy everything. Some of my favorites include this tote, which is only $15! I also love her springy tops. I currently have a Illy phone case, and I'm in love with it. I so can't wait to write more. 
Lauren Conrad's Minnie Mouse Collection: I loved LC's Cinderella collection (I even own the blue shoe sweater) and am so excited for her to feature my favorite mouse! I definitely will be picking up a few pieces when it comes out in a few weeks. 
What's on your wishlist?
*The tote for the Lilly bag is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment