Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bethany's Graduation!



 





This past Monday, one of my nearest and dearest friends graduated high school. Her name is Bethany, and she's actually the sister of my friend Gabriel. I was debating about going to her graduation for a while now, however I decided to go because she's a really good friend of mine.
It was weird to see her graduate and go back to my old high school. High school honestly feels like forever ago, so to it was a wierd feeling. However, I'm glad to see her graduate. I also am so proud of her, because not only has she completed high school and accepted a diploma with grace, she also graduated number six in her class. She also is an activist who is passionate about making a difference in the world. This included wearing green while every other "female" would have to wear gold at graduation. She stuck to her principals, and I am so proud to have gotten the chance to get to know her over these last four years.
Good luck Bethany!

2 comments:

  1. I graduated last year, and your right it feels like forever ago! awesome post though :)
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend said the same thing! thank you for stopping by :D

      Delete