Thursday, June 11, 2015

#TBT

This time of year makes me really nostagalic. Usually, it's because of the string of high school events that are going on. (IE prom, graduation) So, I decided to go back in time and give you all couple of throwbacks of some of my favorite high school memories!
Prom:
 
Griffin and I, May 2012
Badminton:
 
(Helena and I, October 2011)
Graduation:
 
(Griffin and I, June 2012)
Band:
 
(Helena and I, June 2012)
Three Year's Worth of New York Trips!
 
(Liz, Sarah, and I, May 2009)
 Graduation Party:
 
(Griffin, Gabriel, and I, June 2012)
Chalk Festival:
 
(Iris and I, June 2012)
Going through all of these pictures really made me nostalgic. I still can't believe I graduated almost three years ago. What were your favorite memories in high school? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! looks like you had an awesome high school experience!
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete