Friday, July 17, 2015

21 is the Loneliest Number

 
Birthday cake!
As of last Sunday, I am officially 21. Yup, that's right. I'm legal. I can now buy any kind of wine, wine cooler and drink I want. So far, I still haven't used the power other than to buy a Seagrams escape bottle the day of my 21st birthday. (No I didn't take a picture of it, sorry guys I'm lame.)
 
 Beachside selfies, cause it's my birthday!
This year, I went to the beach with Griffin and Gabriel at a state park. We went later in the day, since it was so hot out. After making many stops, we were finally there. The beach was amazing, even though it was a bit crowded since it was such a nice day.

Beach!
We even got bubbles, because awesome 21 year olds have bubbles.
Some bubble fun: Top: Griffin running through the bubbles. Middle: Me laughing while getting more soap. Bottom: Gabriel having some fun.
 After we got tired of the beach, we decided to get some Thai food. Thai food, is one of my favorite things to eat mainly since it's dairy free and I don't have to worry about it bothering my stomach. Being the foodie that I am, I naturally took a picture of it.
Thai food: Pad Thai!  
After the Thai food, we headed back to my house to get cake. (First picture) Overall, it was an amazing birthday, and I'm so glad I got to spend it with the people I'm closest to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment