My 21st birthday is coming up on Sunday (finally), and it's time for me to do one of my favorite things on my blog to celebrate it. That is post 21 facts about myself, because it's a fun way for you all (whoever is reading this), to truly get to know me. I've done this for my 20th Birthday, as well as my 19th and 18th birthdays. So, without further a due, here's 21 facts about me.
- I own every Madonna album from her early days, to her most recent release "Rebel Heart." Madonna is one of my favorite singers of all time, and she is extremely talented. The last CD I need to complete my collection is "Something to Remember," which has a few unreleased songs. My favorite albums are "Like a Virgin," "Madonna," "True Blue," "Rebel Heart" and "Confessions on a Dance Floor." To make me even more of a super fan, I also own the first four albums on cassette for my car.
- I enjoy reading the physical books rather than the e-reader. I once had one, and used it quite consistently. However, it just felt weird so I just bought paperbacks.
- My favorite food is cookies. My favorite kind of cookies is chocolate chip.
- My favorite place in the world is the beach.
- My idols are Lauren Conrad, Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel.
- My goal is one day to own a Tiffany and Co. necklace. I'm not sure which one yet, I either want one with the blue in it or just a plain heart. I am obsessed with them, and I really want to get one. I'm honestly considering purchasing one as a present for my 21st birthday, but we'll see.
- My favorite television shows are "New Girl," "Sex and the City," "Gilmore Girls" and "Golden Girls." I've seen every episode of "New Girl," "Sex and the City," "Golden Girls" and "Gilmore Girls" and most of "New Girl."
- I've kept a journal actively since I was a senior in high school. Some of my journal entries have turned into blog posts. I like to journal because it's a good way to get all of your raw feelings out there, and you can choose who you want to see it. Before turning to a journal, I've blogged abut all of my feelings, which can be good to some extend. However, I'm looking back on my old blog entries on my other blog and I'm cringing. Once on the Internet, it will never leave you.
- I got my license really late. Like I was twenty when I finally passed my test. I just started driving regularly, which is really weird, but pretty amazing at the same time.
- My favorite artists (other than Madonna) are Lana Del Rey, Ozzy Osbourne (and Black Sabbath), Aerosmith and The Pretty Reckless. I am also a fan of Bleachers, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift and Tegan and Sara.
- When it comes to dating, I am absolutely petrified about making the first move. I'm afraid to take chances, and I'm afraid to tell someone how I feel about them. Why? Mostly because I'm afraid of getting rejected. I'll usually try to feel someone out when I like them, and go from there. Or sometimes, I can be extremely obvious about it.
- My favorite decade is the 80's when it comes to music, television shows and movies.
- I am addicted to buying jewelry. One knows you don't need it, but I honestly can't help myself buying a new piece every so often. My favorites are rings and bracelets.
- My favorite animal is elephant.
- I have two favorite colors: purple and light (Tiffany) blue.
- My favorite app is Instagram.
- I'm obsessed with Shirley Temples.
- I rather buy CDs than download music digitally. My CD collection spans over 200 plus titles and is growing constantly.
- I've been to 10 states other than Connecticut: Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, California, New Jersey, Florida, Washington D.C., Virginia and Pennsylvania. My goal is to go to Vermont and maybe make that number go up.
- My dog is my best friend. I am constantly cuddling with her, and taking pictures of her.
- I still don't know what my first drink will be, however, stay tuned to find out more about the happenings of my 21st!
Hey everyone! So, I'm going to be hella busy for the next few days, so there won't be posts Monday or Tuesday. The next entry will be either Wednesday or Thursday, where I'll begin to update you all on the events of my 21st!
I have the same favourite colours too!! And Shirley Temples are delicious.ReplyDelete
they are! and aren't they awesome colors? ;)ReplyDelete
This is such a great post! I'm also obsessed witht he eighties, except I go for more the of the obscure-ish cult following bands that have like 1, maybe 2, hits.ReplyDelete
Also, happy birthday!!!Delete