Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Faves: Fall Edition

Wow, it's been a while since I've done a Friday Faves, so I decided to a Fall Theme Friday Faves. What are your fall faves? Let me know in the comments below!
Charlie Brown Specials: I'm so excited to watch "The Great Pumpkin" and the Thanksgiving one, because they are classics.
Pumpkin Spiced...Anything: I may be basic, but soy pumpkin spice lattes are amazing. Plus, Starbucks has amazing cups this year. PSLs are amazing when it's cold outside and you just want to sip on something warm.

Fall Foliage Pictures: As my campus begins to have more foliage, be sure to stay tuned on my Instagram for some fun fall pictures. The leaves make such great images, it's not even funny.
 

Pumpkin Pie: Perhaps it's the only pie I like, but it's amazing and delicious. It's one of my favorites to have during Thanksgiving, but this year, I might splurge and buy a pie to enjoy now.

*Note: All pictures are my own and have been taken from my personal Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment