Wednesday, October 14, 2015

#lactoseintolerantprobz

For those of you who don't know, I've been lactose intolerant since April. This resulted in a huge change in my diet as well as adjusting to soy milk. However, here's some #lactoseintolerantprobz I have:
  • Getting Sorbet instead of regular Fro Yo. Sorbet doesn't have dairy, so I'll get the one flavor they have at Fro Yo. Sometimes, it's good. Other times, not so much. 
  • Cheeseless Pizza. Sauce and crust done right tastes amazing. Not right, not so much.
  • Making sure your latte has soy milk. If not, then there's a problem. I always have to repeat it three times to the barista, and I watch them make it. And of course, soy milk costs an extra $0.60. 
  • When going out with friends, you have to make sure they pick a place that has options. One of the problems I have is making sure my friends pick good places. For me this is not Olive Garden or a pizza joint. It's common courtesy to ensure that everyone in your party can eat the choices on the menu. 
  • Giving up cheese. And everything else with milk. Giving up dishes such as Mac N' Cheese and Ice Cream can be annoying. However, I know that if I eat them, I feel sick. And to me, that's not worth it. 
Are you lactose intolerant? Let me know how you deal in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment