Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Haven Adventure

Last Friday night, I found myself hanging out with Gabu, as is the usual occurrence when they are home. This Friday night, we were headed to New Haven, Conn. to head to the Book Trader Cafe so Gabu can sell some old books to make some extra money. So, I being the person always wanting to go to New Haven, decided to offer to take the ride with them. (That, and I was being promised Starbucks.) So with that being said, we headed to New Haven.
Tree
We parked my car on a side street and then made our way to the bookstore, carrying several bags of books. It was severely cold out, however, on the way we stumbled across the fact that the tree for Christmas was still up. We made a mental note to come back, seeing as we were struggling to carry the books that we were carrying.
Of course, Gabu and I had to take a selfie in front of it.
Once we dropped off the books, we got our Starbucks. Gabu got a chai latte, and I got a Tazo Passion Iced Tea along with a cookie dough cake pop. After getting our goodies, we headed to the Tree, where naturally we took a few selfies. After that, we headed back to the car, and headed home.
Posing with some coffee!
Overall, it was a fun outing. It was nice to spend some time with Gabu, which I will surely miss as they head back to school next week. We had a fun night, and hopefully will have a few more before they head back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment