Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Spring 2016 Semester Reading List

This past semester, taking two literature classes gave me no time for reading for fun. However, this semester, I'm taking no literature classes, therefore giving me enough time to devote to reading for fun. I'm sure that this semester will still be stressful, however, it's nice to know that I'll be reading books that I enjoy, versus books that I was assigned.
Over winterbreak, I read "Since You've Been Gone" by Morgan Matson, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll and am currently finishing up "The Greatest Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Arthur Doyle. However, as the next semester approaches, I plan to devote some time to relax with a good book. Here's some of the books that made my semester reading list. Like in the past summer, I'm going to review books I've read as much as I can!

  1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West 
  2. Wicked by Gregory Maguire 
  3. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks 
  4. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Every Day by David Levithan
  6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  7. Rocks by Joe Perry 
  8. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison
  9. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
My goal this semester is to at least read 2/3 of these books. Stay tuned as I go through the semester and check a few of these books off of my "to-read" list! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Natalie. I might read P.S. I Love You, too. It's an ultimate favorite of most of my bibliophile friends & I'm wondering why I haven't read it yet :D

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NIce! I read "Love Rosie" by the same author and it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. You'll finish them, and happily since you don't get overwhelmed in books this semester! I'd love to read Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete