Monday, October 21, 2013

Music Monday: Ozzy Osbourne

Last week, I told y'all about my favorite band of all time. This week, I'm introducing y'all to my favorite male singer. And that my friends is Ozzy Osbourne. 
Ozzy was in a band called Black Sabbath, which was a part of the medal revolution in the 70s. Ozzy eventually ventured into his own solo career, in addition to his work with the band. I don't really follow Black Sabbath all too much, to be honest. I'm actually starting to get into them. However, with all of the works that I've listened to by Ozzy, I can see that he's the prince of darkness. 
One of my favorite albums of all time is "No More Tears", released in 1991. It went double platinum. I have the reissue verison, and honestly, it was one of the best purchases that I've ever made. I don't think that there's a single song on the CD that I don't like. (Fun fact: Mr. Tinkertrain is my number one most played song on my iTunes.)
I like to listen to Ozzy because whenever I listen to him I feel like a complete and total badass. Truly, and utterly, he is the prince of darkness, whereas Aerosmith is the kings of rock and roll. He may have crazy like tendencies, but all and all he's a damn good musician. 
Favorite Ozzy Songs: 
  • Mr. Tinkertrain
  • Not Going Away 
  • I Don't Wanna Stop
  • I Don't Know
  • Desire
  • No More Tears
  • Hellraiser
  • Don't Blame Me
  • Zombie Stomp
  • Mama, I'm Coming Home
  • Party With the Animals
  • Crazy Train
  • Let Me Hear You Scream
  • Time After Time
  • Let it Die
  • Iron Man

No comments:

Post a Comment