Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Simply the Best"-Sunday Social

Hey guys, so I'm linking up with Ashley today for a Sunday linkup!
1. What was your best birthday?
My best birthday is a tie between my 19th birthday and my 16th birthday. My 19th because I got to spend it with my friends, and I got my first smartphone, which is naturally exciting. My 16th because of the cookie cake (see below)
19th Birthday Cake
16th Birthday cake.
2. What was your best vacation?
My best vacation is when I went to New York to Little Italy. Being Italian, I thought that this was exciting because for that moment that was the closest thing that I would get to Italy. Plus, the food was the bomb.
3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
Hmm...do coffee dates with Gabriel count? Honestly, they are the best person to get coffee with because we have the best conversations ever. 
Our first coffee date since he came home! (12/2013)
4. What is the best movie(quality) you've seen?
The best movie that I've ever seen has to be a cross between American Hustle, and Titanic. Both movies are just so good that I couldn't simply just pick one. 
5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
Sex and the City. Hands down. 

*all images except for the last one are from my Facebook/instagram. Like them? Follow me here

No comments:

Post a Comment